Our success is a direct reflection of our high-caliber, hardworking, fun-loving, customer-oriented, and dedicated staff – The A-Team! We foster a culture of excellence, growth, trust, and fun in everything we do.
We have been doing this for more than 20 years, and we are “nailing it”! We’re experiencing record-breaking growth, and we don’t want to stop.
Do you want to be part of a culture of excellence, growth, trust, and fun? Do you want to come to a work environment you enjoy, with awesome people you like? YOU CAN! Only if you have what it takes to be part of this “rare breed” of individuals. Are you up for the challenge?
YOU ARE THE A-Team player WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF…
- You have strong and well-developed social communication skills and can accurately and effectively communicate with diverse types of people.
- You have high standards for your work. You are meticulous with a great attention to detail and strong analytical skills. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- You are strongly motivated to learn, eager to meet (or exceed) basic requirements, have good tolerance to stress/pressure and willingness to put in extra time to meet work timelines.
- You have good business judgment, decision-making and leadership skills.
- You are confident, resourceful, and a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently with minimum supervision.
- You love to engage and collaborate with a team and would be psyched to help foster a culture of fun and excellence.
- You embrace and manage change, continually improve processes and maintain confidentiality. You are invigorated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with bold and audacious goals.
- You have a positive nature, choosing to focus on the brighter side. You see opportunity within a challenge.
- You have a professional attitude with strong organizational, prioritization, multi-tasking, time management, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- You can handle confidential information in a responsible and accurate manner.
› Business Development (Account Managers)
› Inside Sales Specialists
› Warehouse Associates
› Corporate Services
› Accounting and Finance
› Human Resources